WANTED New maintainer wanted!
MindBell rings periodically as a mindfulness bell during the day, to give you the opportunity to hold on for a moment and consider what you are currently doing, and in what state of mind you are while you are doing it. According to the Zen Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh, this is an effective means of developing mindfulness.
HINWEIS: Nein, diese Seite gibt es nicht auf Deutsch - wie sie sich übersetzen lässt steht hier.
Please take a look at this introduction on how to use MindBell.
Download MindBell from releases of MindBell or product subdirectory of MindBell in the code repository or Google Play or compile it on your own. If downloading, please be sure to use the latest version.
MindBell has been published under Apache License, Version 2.0.
Please be aware that I’m developing and supporting MindBell in my spare time. So I’d like to save the time to answer questions repeatedly but to use the time for adding new features. Therefore I’d kindly ask you to check the following list of frequently asked questions for an answer first if you have questions or problems.
HINT: If you miss reminders or meditation ending bells please check power saving.
- (00) Gibt's diese Seite auch auf Deutsch?
- (01) How to use MindBell?
- (02) What has been changed recently?
- (04) How do I activate the bell?
- (05) How do I change the bell volume?
- (06) Why doesn't MindBell ring or remind (periodically)?
- (07) How to exclude MindBell from optimizing battery use?
- (08) How to exclude MindBell from lock screen cleanup on EMUI devices?
- (09) Why does MindBell ring irregular?
- (10) Is there an iOS version of MindBell for my iPhone?
- (11) Does MindBell support Wearables?
- (12) Why does MindBell call it bell though it looks like a (singing) bowl?
- (13) Why does MindBell need permission "read phone status and identity"?
- (14) Why is the stylized bell shown upside down?
- (15) Why remains the notification bell opened to the top during incoming or outgoing calls?
- (16) Why doesn't the notification bell turn over every time when muting/demuting?
- (17) Why is alarm volume left on max?
- (18) Why is the sound stuttering or distorted?
- (19) New maintainer wanted!